General Entry Requirements
Each certified training program has a set of minimum requirement clearly stated on ASK’s website. The minimum requirements for candidates to attend any training program include:
· Fluency in the Arabic language, as the training and assessment will generally be conducted in Arabic.
· Candidates must possess a Bachelor degree at a minimum.
Program and Level Specific Requirements
Furthermore, each program and level have specific requirements which include, but not limited to the following:
· A candidate applying for the Certified Teacher Program, must be working as a Teacher as a minimum.
· A candidate applying for the Certified Principal Program, must be an Assistant Principal, Principal, or Head of Department, aspiring to become a Principal.
· A candidate applying to the Intermediate level training must have 0 – 2 years of experience as a Teacher/Principal.
· A candidate applying to the Advanced level training must have 2 – 5 years of experience as a Teacher/Principal.
· A candidate applying to the Expert level training must have over 5 years of experience as a Teacher/Principal.
· The candidate must pass the Intermediate level program, in order to undertake the Advanced level programs.
· The candidate must pass the Advanced level program, in order to undertake the Expert level programs.
In order to ensure the effectiveness of the education process ASK believes that every learning journey should be authentic and allows the maximum differentiated learning experience for every individual.
Therefore ASK recognizes that applicants may have gained experience, which in some cases may be deemed equivalent to formal qualifications and therefore may be taken into account when considering applications. Applicants should supply full details of any such relevant experience as part of their application.